Thursday, April 2, 2009

Co-ed Volleyball

Dan and I are playing with the family on a co-ed volleyball team. The players are : Fronk, Sammy, DJ, Amy, Casey Gordon, Marie (Sammy's mom), Daniel, and me. Most of our team has not played volleyball on an actual team before, so it is a learning experience, but we are having fun! Here are some pictures of the action!


me bumping it over

Daniel serving

Amy spiking...watch out folks!

Dan blocking...it looks like he might have jumped a bit too late


Fronk Serving

DJ diving...on our team we expect you to sacrifice your body :)

6 comments:

Cathy said...

This has been so much fun to watch. Thanks for putting it all together. Just think of how good you'll be after you've played together for a few years. :)

Denise said...

I'm SOOO jealous!! I LOVE volleyball!! It looks like your having a great time!! So fun!!

Courtney and Tyson said...

Looks like fun! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! Time for game night

Misty said...

I'm still a little jealous that I wasn't invited to play. :(

Anonymous said...

I love volleyball! Looks like fun, I didn't even know you like volleyball...ha ha.

Anonymous said...

To bad you guys had me get hurt so you could get a ringer:)