Monday, March 9, 2009

Off Constantly

Dan played in the March Madness tourny down is St George this weekend. He had a lot of fun, and played really well...I guess he had five homeruns...or more, he honestly cannot remember! I sure missed him though so I am glad he came home safely!

When Dan got home he said, "I am kinda liking all this extra upper body weight...It's not good for basketball or tennis, but it's sure working for me in softball!"

Ha ha this was a comment left on one of Dan's pics on Facebook "was this the first homerun or the second or the third or the fourth, i cant even remember how many that kid had, next time dan goes there going to make him supply his own softballs cause he kept losing their's."

3 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

he really did dominate. thanks for letting him come play... his urgency to leave caused us to lose though, so next time, don't have a wedding to have him attend to :) lol.

Misty said...

Way to go, Dan! Can't wait 'til softball starts up here!

Hailey said...

yay! my muffin left that post! haha it was so fun you should have went!!