...has finally been fulfilled! I have seriously wanted my hair cut in an A-line since I can remember, I just never dared because I wasn't sure if I could pull it off (I know...silly, right :) But I LOVE it! By far my favorite cut yet...the pictures don't do it justice.


Thanks Alisa, your the bomb!
12 comments:
I love love your hair cut!! I want to cut my hair but Mike told me he would grow a mullet if i cut it all off! But anyways its adorable and it looks amazing on you!
don't know what a a-line is, but looks good!
Love the new do! I want to cut my hair in an a-line too but Blake wants me to grow it out too (I feel ya Carly) but you look awesome with it :D
I love your hair savannah it looks way cute! I was so nervous when I cut mine so I did it in stages but Its so much easier now that it is short!
I think it looks so cute! You can pull it off! I was so scared to cut my hair short the first time too,, but you will never go back once its short because its so much easier to do everyday (: But your hair looks great.
Love it, Savannah! I can't wait to see it in person!
Cute, cute, cute!! I love it!!
It looks so cute!! You should have done it way back when. :)
It looks way good!
We paid like 450 for the cruise and then we just drove. So it was pretty cheap. Then you just have to add in how much you spend in all the places. Your hair is sooo CUTE by the way!
Your hair is so cute!! If I could pull off short hair I would totally cut mine into an A line again! You look great! It was good talking with you on Saturday, I hope you guys can make it to our reception!
Cute! You're so brave! It looks really cute around your face!
Post a Comment