Friday, January 16, 2009

Where can a kid be a kid?


Chuck E Cheese's!!! Dan's parents were in Orem watching Jake wrestle at Mountain View High (btw, he won the match we watched, go jake!) and afterwards invited us to Chuck E Cheese. Cheyenne (Dan's 6 year old sister) had never been, and she was loving it...she even got her picture taken with Chucky and had to show it to me every time I looked her way :) I couldn't remember the last time I was there myself, but the characters that dance up on stage sure look different at 21! The pizza is delicious, and the games were fun. I have to brag: I beat dan in the b-ball shooting game the first game with 23 points, the next round he slaughtered my record with 28 points, but hey I won that first round! Dan tried to walk out with someone else's wife...thank goodness for those neon numbers they stamp on your hand to check for that sort of thing (joke).

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I love those times when you can act like a kid again.

Misty said...

How fun! I haven't been there since it was ShowBiz Pizza. (And that's a LONG time!) Glad your neon hand stamp kept Dan faithful!

Brandt Lovell said...

woah..you must be pretty good if you beat Dan. I remember from Jr Jazz days, he is a baller! and...thank goodness for the neon numbers :) - I laughed quite a bit on that.

Chelsey said...

Savannah- Madilyn named her little puppy yesterday. This is what she said, "My puppy's name is yuki, like yuki." So you'd think that she would call it "Yuki", but No It's name is "Yuki, like Yuki" She talks about you guys sometimes! We need to get together, especially since we don't see you much at church since you were called to primary.