Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Playing in the Snow


Yuki really loves the snow...me...not so much, and playing in the snow is not something I do very often anymore, but it was a lot of fun and Yuki was hilarious! I think she looks like a wolf running through it. She is so freaking fast, but I was actually able to outrun her in the snow because she was pretty much submersed in it!

6 comments:

The Ahlins said...

Ha ha this makes me laugh.. I think it would be hilarious to see this!

Misty said...

I think it's awesome that you're all bundled up so that she can play out in the cold! She looks like one very happy puppy!

Anonymous said...

She does look like she was loving it. Im with you...I don't care for the snow.

Brandt Lovell said...

What is your dog's breed? I like it, and I am really not a big dog fan!

Denise said...

So cute!! Being in the snow with a playful puppy doesn't seem so bad! She is really cute. It was great to see you over Christmas!

Cathy said...

So cute! I laugh every time you brag about your puppy. And every time Kelee complains about the dogs and claims she will NEVER own a dog, I just remind her that that's what you said too. :) I'm glad you've discovered the joys of pet ownership. Love ya'!