Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009 Calendar

My sister Kelee made me a 2008 calendar last year, it was really cute! This year I decided to make my own, she did come over to help with me it though! It took a lot longer than it looks like, but I think it turned out pretty cute, considering it's my first time taking on a project of this kind! These are some of my favorite months:






11 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cute! I can't believe that you don't have Holly's birthday on there!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I want to make one now!!!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Ha, sorry Mandy, the only reason I had any one else's in the family is because they were on the calendar kelee made me lol, and Holly was not born then! So...when is her birthday again?

Misty said...

You did such a good job! I've been needing to make one for this year, but haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe you'll inspire me. :)

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

So so so cute!!! I make a month to month calendar but making it scrapbooky is adorable! Great job!

Mandy said...

Holly's bday is Nov. 6. :)

Cathy said...

Wow! You got pictures on it already! I'm impressed! :) You did a great job. Cute, cute!

Jannifer said...

Whoa..i'm impressed. If only I had the time..

Chelsey said...

Cute! I have been thinking about doing the same thing. This makes me want to do it even more! Great job!

The Ahlins said...

Such a cute idea! I am always in need of a calendar..its better if its a calendar of you and your hubby uh!

Denise said...

So cute! Isn't it fun to do? You did a great job, so cute.