Our puppy has learned a new trick, which is sure cute, but may not end up being a good thing...she hops the gate we put up to keep her out of the carpeted areas of the house (not 100% potty trained yet). I put her upstairs earlier because some customers came in the office; after they were gone I went upstairs to check on her and could not find her! Finally, she came trotting down the hall way and just stared at me like "that's right nothing can stop me now". Dan and I decided to catch her in action so we were on the other side of the gate bribing her with treats!
Looks like we need a different gate!



5 comments:
You crack me up! You know that she's going to think it's ok now that she's gotten treats, right? :) I can't wait to see you guys and Yuki in a couple weeks and reintroduce Holly to Yuki-they are going to be best friends! :)
Ha ha yeah...I am going to be the worst mom, throwing out treats to reinforce bad behavior just because it's cute! We are excited too! Yuki loves kids, but I think she thinks they are puppies too...she can get a little rough sometimes lol!
Cute! She is totally spoiled already. :)
She is so cute, and definately very smart! Probably too smart for her own good. Good luck with that. :)
Too smart for her own good about sums this up. Reinforce good behavior! Good girl! lol
Post a Comment