Dan has started basketball. He plays Tuesday nights in Payson. His team's name is R.I.P . . . rest in peace. He plays with his bro in law, and coworkers of his bro in law. They are a fun team to watch. Dan is by far the best player on the team even though he is the shortest (biased). They were behind by about 25 points last night but they came back to tie the game, but ended up losing by two points! It was intense...especially when you throw Dan's highly competative, noisy, and slightly obnoxious wife in the picture! I couldn't get any good pictures of the action because of my crappy camera (Christmas cannot come fast enough!) but I did get one of Dan shooting and making his foul shots.

4 comments:
Go team! I'm sure Dan will have fun playing and you will have fun cheering him on!
When I first saw your title I was like..oh no she is a bad mom and her dog did die! but I am glad to see its just the name of his team.
I thought your title was meaning Rest In Peace to any sort of relationship you had with your hubby! Adam's playing bball now too (they play on Thursdays, though), and so all of our free time gets spent there. I'll bet you're funny to be with at one of his games. (competative + noisy + slightly obnoxious = tons of fun). I LOVE YOUR HEADER!! :)
Great picture, even if it's with a crappy camera! :) Be sure and let us know when he has late games so we can come watch (and Matt and Kelee might even be able to make earlier ones--email me with his schedule). I can't believe your court-side manner--I would never act like that! :)~
Thanks again for supporting Kelee tonight! You're awesome!
Post a Comment