TWILIGHT!!!
I would not say I am a crazy FANATIC; however, I am a big fan...and last night ended up getting a last minute ticket to go see the midnight premiere from Daniel's mom. The coolest part of it was that others in our group had been there since 5 O'clock (DIEHARD FANS) and we showed up in at 10 and met up with them, and they seated us 15 mins later! We got perfect seats, right above the balcony. I LOVED the show. Before I had seen the movie, I HATED Edward, but I soon fell in love with him again! Most of the characters were similar to how I had pictured them, with the exception of Jacob...he was just so much hotter in my mind. I love how they introduced Jasper "the one that always looks like he is in pain" ha ha. I thought the movie followed the book pretty well, but unless you have read the book you will probablly just find the movie boring and full of bad actors.

9 comments:
Crazy girl. I'm still refusing to read the books. I won't conform.
See, Misty, I thought that too, BUT you would be glad if you did!!!
AHH!! you saw it lucky you I am going tonight at 11:00..crazy me!
I am so jealous I hope I like it as much as I liked the books!
Lucky, I want to see it but I decided I'll wait a week or two so I don't have to deal with crowds. That's too bad about Jacob I like him better than Edward in the books but maybe the movie will change my mind. Responding to your comment, ha we are doing really good just way busy with school and work and looking forward to the holiday's and for a break. How are you guys doing?
I probably won't see it until it's out on video, but I'm glad that you liked it. :)
I'm glad you liked it. Kelee went to the midnight show with Denise and LOVED it. (She is actually seeing it again right now with DJ and Amy :) ) Last night Kelee got in line at 4:00 and she and Denise were the last two people to get in to the midnight show. Kelee said there were probably over 200 people who didn't get in. Crazy! Denise said it was ok. Kris went and saw it tonight and hated it. She said it was the worst movie she'd ever seen.
I'm with Misty. The only way I'll read Twilight is if Katie ever finshed the Book of Mormon...so far I'm safe!
Yahoo! I'm glad you liked the movie...I liked it too. It was really fun to go to the midnight showing with Kelee! It was great to see you the other night!
love ya
Mandy - movies don't come out on "video" anymore. It's DVD now. Get with the times. ;) All you ladies crack me up.
Savannah! I loved the movie! Blake and I saw it Tuesday night! But since I had read the books I expected more but I still loved the movie :) We're doing great in Cali by the way! We'll be coming back for Christmas so we all should get together! How are you guys?
Post a Comment