My sister Kelee came over this weekend to play with me. We had so much fun! Friday night we scrapbooked for a while...Kelee made a cute page, but I could not make up my mind about anything! Saturday we watched conference, and afterwards got bored so we decided to dress up and take some goofy pictures. She let me do curl her hair, then I taught her how to do it, and she curled mine! She did a great job, I was quite surprised! Saturday night we went to "Ladies Night" at Dessert Book with Chelsey, a friend from my ward. We waited in line to get a free prize, I got a cute decoration that said "Home Sweet Home." I also bought the new Hilary Weekes cd, and haven't listened to it very much yet, but so far I like it. We continued our Ladies night at Chelsey's house with some yummy Alfredo and Skipbo.
Come Sunday it was time for some more great conference. I think my favorite talks this year were L Tom Perry's talk, Silvia Allred's talk, and the talk on us not having a perfect knowledge of the commandments/gospel, but that we know enough to follow it!
Kelee helped me bake banana bread, and we had a delicious dinner (roast, homemade mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and garlic bread). We ended the weekend by going to Payson for my cousin, Ty's birthday party, and Dan's parents house for his brother's 15th b-day. Double the cake and ice-cream! Yum! I had a lot of fun with Kelee, she is getting so old that it freaks me out to here how she was asked to homecoming, how she likes different boys, etc! It does not help that she is already about three inches taller than I am...but she is so beautifull, and I am glad she is doing so well! Dan also enjoyed himself...he got to play his Xbox 360 all weekend with out me bugging him about it :) We love company!
7 comments:
I'm glad that you guys had a fun weekend together, and a little bit jealous. :)
FUN! So good for Kelee to spend some time with you! Both your and her hair turned out so cute!
It sounds like you guys had a great time...both from your blog, and from what Kelee has said about it. It means so much to her to spend time with you. Thanks for being such a great sis! Love ya'!
You have a blog how fuN! no we're not trying to have a baby but i am baby hungry! yes lets play soon! and can i get your address?!
that is crazy that we have the same background. haha awesome. that is cool that you have a blog as well! :) i'll have to keep up on it now. :)
You have a blog!
Well thanks your blog is really cute to..I love the story of your husband saving you on your honeymoon!! oh savannah. well I think he is pretty darn cute!
Post a Comment