
#1 Where did you meet your husband?
It's hard to recall when I first "met" him because we had seen each other here and there a lot before we actually started talking (not hard to do in the enourmous town of Payson). Officially we met boating with friends, but still never exchanged phone numbers or made future plans to see each other (even though I always thought he was pretty attractive). Finally, I moved out and my roommate was dating his roommate, and as fate would have it we both went to a "2007 Miss America Pageant" party we had with some friends, and he asked me on another date!
#2 How long did you date before you were married?
4-5 months...we started dating January 19th (which does not seem like long at all, but when you are spending almost everyday with each other you get to know each other pretty quickly!), we got engaged on may 4th, and were married July 28th!
#3 How long have you been married?One year, two months and two days!#4 What does he do that suprises you?
He will just start washing the dishes or cleaning the house randomly, he will rub my feet without me asking...among other things :) he will offer to take over the office on a stressfull day even though he has been at school or working outside all day.#5 What is your favorite feature of his?
I love his bright blue eyes, and I love his big strong manly hands. I love his thick hair. I love his smile...I just love it all. I especially love this look he gets where he knows he is hott stuff (like when he hits a homerun, or I tell him he looks hott, or any other time he knows he is the shiz, but is trying to act like his doesn't).#6 What is your favorite quality?
There are so many to list! He is so caring and patient and loving and respectful and handsome. I love that he is so selfless and generous! He will give me all the right compliments at the right time, and even though I shrug them off to him it really does make me feel good!#7 Does he have any nicknames for you?
Most of the time he calls me hunny bunny, or sweetie#8 What is his favorite food?
He loves meat, especially steak! He loves crazy Japanese seaweed roll things that smell nasty...he loves almost everything, which is a good thing considering my cooking skills on a scale of one to ten are about a three!#9 What is his favorite sport?
He loves almost all sports and is very good at all of them too! I would say his favorites are football, tennis, softball, and basketball...just depends on the season!#10 When and where did you first kiss?
Our first kiss...if you wanna call it a kiss :) (jk Dan) was at his apartment. We were watching "Along Came Polly" and cuddling. He got a little nervous (I can imagine the self talk that must have been going on in his head). Finally he leaned over and started to kiss me; it was in truth a bit awkward; he claims I kept pulling my head farther away from his, I am not quite sure what happened, but lets just say we are experts now!#11 What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We love to play tennis, and be outside together whether it is swimming, 4 wheeling, rollerblading, we really we just love to spend time together! I love laying on our couch and watching a movie...maybe getting some warm cinnamin rolls involved as well.
#12 Do you have any kids?Not yet...we have a puppy who seems to be just as much of a handful as a kid!#13 Does he have any hidden talents?
He has many! He has a funny wit about him that always seems to come out at just the right moment and make me laugh!#14 How old is he?
23 and I cannot wait for his 24th!
#15 Who said "I love you" first?
He did...I was not far behind him though!#16 Whats his favorite music?
Metallica, Nickleback, 80's, Staind, rock music like that... He does not care for most of the music I like...as much as I try to convert him...it just ain't happening.#17 What do you admire most about him?
I admire his attitude about life, and his faithfullness to the gospel. I think a mission would have done me a world of good because it seems that all of the qualities I love about him came from or were at least bettered on his mission, and he even admits that too. I admire his patience and compassion towards others.#18 What is his favorite past time?
I would say spending time with me :) but when that isn't possible he likes to unwind by playing video games, the guitar, and tennis.#19 Will he read this?
I hope so. I love you Bunny!
I hope so. I love you Bunny!
#20 Who do you tag?
Mandy, Cathy, Misty (even though you did one similar) and any one else who wants to brag about their wonderful husbands!
Mandy, Cathy, Misty (even though you did one similar) and any one else who wants to brag about their wonderful husbands!



7 comments:
What a sweet post! You and Dan are so cute!! I'm going to miss you so much next weekend! :(
I love it! You two are so cute together, and Dan totally rocks -- anyone who can put up with our family the way he does is a keeper for sure! :)
You are so funny..it was a fun tag though uh! you and dan seem so cute together. Well there is not really a story honestly he just does..wonder why that name though uh? maybe because I make bath time so much fun:)
I loved reading that to get to know your hubby better! He sounds awesome!
Voon - I love your new background! :)
hey - this is Brandt I just found your blog!
It's good to see you two are doing so well! Tell Dan I said hey!
Wonderful tribute! I'm glad you two are so happy together.
Laughed about the "crazy Japanese seaweed roll things that smell nasty" comment. Ray loves them, too, but I agree with you!
Post a Comment