Her potty training is coming along...last night we let her sleep in our room on her doggy bed and woke up to three different piles of doggy poop...she spent the rest of the night in our bathroom! She does not use her training mat at all, but we have been taken her out every hour and she is getting good at recognizing that "outside" means "go potty". Today we went to Petsmart and picked out some fun toys and bones for her, it was so fun. This whole thing has surprised me because I am not a huge animal fan, but she is the perfect dog for us!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

7 comments:
She is adorable! What kind of dog is she? Glad to see you have a blog!
Savannah, I would have NEVER pictured you getting a dog! But she is so cute! The boys are going to love playing with her! :)
Me either Misty! But I have nothing against cute little pups who don't destroy everything and don't weigh more than I do :) She is half pomeranian and half American Eskimo...On google they called it a Pomimo!
She is super cute, and has such a sweet personality. Welcome to the wonderful world of animal ownership (or being owned by an animal, depending on how you look at it. :) ).
Cute dog! I'm really sad that I didn't get to see you!!! Come visit me. :)
Happy Birthday! Last night was way fun. We need to get together more often. :) Hope you have a great day. Love ya'!
Hey didn't know you were on here! Now we can be blogging friends too! Yay
Post a Comment