Thursday, October 23, 2008

The good ol' days

Dan and I were looking at pictures of our high school days; it sure brought back some good memories...Dan was quite the looker. That afro was such such a pain to brush, but it sure kept me warm in the winter! Enjoy :)

Me back in '94

My good ol' disco days...boy those were a hoot





Donald Trump would be jealous of this sexy comb over!




8 comments:

Misty said...

Hee hee these are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You look good with a fro! :)

Melissa + Brett said...

My cousin had this on her blog too. They are flipping HILARIOUS!

The Ahlins said...

I think I give you run for your money...my fro beats your fro!

Mama D said...

What a blast from the past! Fun pictures.

Callan and Jaci said...

As much as I'd like to take the credit for our awesome carvings, it was indeed stencils... shoot our secret is out lol. :) How are you guys doing? P.S Im digging you back in the disco days!!

Chelsey said...

You disappeared! We haven't seen you for a while. Missed you at church and Madilyn asks everyday to see your puppy.

Chelsey said...

BTW...Sweet hair!