New years is all about looking ahead and setting goals. I have many goals I'd like to work out this year including, getting back in shape, reading the BOM daily, and saving $$$. These are goals I've been half hazardly trying to work on over the past few months, but with the new year starting, it's been that extra boost of motivation I've been lacking (let's hope it doesn't fizzle out lol...what am I saying... IT WONT fizzle out!!!).
New years day also happened to be the day Elise turned six months, but I will write all about her happenings at six months in a seperate post.
It's probably no surprise that the only pictures I got that night were of Elise...:) :) :)
![]() |
| She's growing up so fast! |
![]() |
| I die laughing when I look at this picture! It must have been taken mid-scream!!! |





No comments:
Post a Comment