Friday we spent most of the day shopping and walking around the strip. We met up with Alissa, who lives in Vegas. I discovered my new favorite store--H&M. I had never been there before. We spent at least 3 hours in that store alone! They have great clothes for really great prices! After shopping for eight hours we were starving, so we ate a a yummy Mexican restaurant, Bonito Michauchan then went home and crashed because we were all so tired! My feet and back were killing me; I felt like an old woman, and slept like a baby!
Saturday we woke up, and met back up with Alissa and her two kids for lunch. Saturday night we went to the Cirque de Sole show Mystere. It was MIND BLOWING. That's all I can say. I am still in disbelief at some of the tricks and acrobatic moves I saw. I highly recommend it. Even though it was a little expensive, it is worth every penny! I can't wait to go back to Vegas and see another Cirque show.
Vegas was so much fun, but I was so excited to get back home to my little family. I missed my hubby and puppy. It was my first trip alone (away from Dan, I mean) since we have been married. Poor Dan ended up getting the flu while I was gone, and I felt so bad that I wasn't there to take care of him lol.
![]() |
| I was feeling like a change...so I put on a wig and took a pic. What do you think? Should I do it lol??? |
| It's bizarre how short I am... |
| In case you weren't clear on this:"Sluts are people too!" Only in Vegas. |

No comments:
Post a Comment