Fun around our house can be kind of dangerous for a two year old. We
don't have your usual assortment of balls, cars, books or other toys.
But we make do and always find a way to keep William entertained! Every
time before they come over I go around and "child proof" my house--I
put the electronics up, any thing dangerous or important, but despite my
efforts Will always seem to find something I missed! He is so funny
because every time I catch him playing with something he is not supposed
to play with all I have to do is give him a look and he starts to smile
and giggle and, of course, I think it's too cute not to just let him
play with it and snap a picture! That troublemaker!! Luckily, Yuki keeps him pretty
entertained. I can't quite determine if he likes her or not, he calls
her "malo perro" which means bad dog in Spanish lol. BUT he always
wants to be around her and play fetch with her. Then again he also
tries to pull her fur and hit her...
 |
| Will trying to pull Yuki's hair. It's a real challenge trying to teach her not to bite, which she instinctively wants to do! |
 |
| Example of an item I failed to put up during my child proofing |
 |
| There's that troublemaker face I love! |
 |
| And now, I just say "say cheese Will" |
 |
| He LOVED driving the golf cart! He would not let go of the steering wheel! |
 |
| If dan had to turn a little bit to avoid hitting buildings Will would freak out, he did not want anyone else controlling this thing! |
 |
| After saying "NO" so many times to things he tries to play with, I
figured what harm could these plastic cones cause and just let him play
with them! |
 |
| The only way to get him to sit still was to give him string cheese...yes I admit I gave him three of them because I really liked sitting down lol! |
1 comment:
So cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten! You are such a good aunt:)
Post a Comment