Hopefully some of you faithful followers were wondering this?? :)
Well I have been a slacker, and now there are quite a few things I want to blog about. But I will start with the most important thing...
MY birthday!!!
October 13th was the day. I woke up early to go to class ( I
would have sluffed without second thoughts except that I had a midterm).
After school I met Dan at Village Inn for breakfast, and then we went
shopping. I took full advantage... give me a few hours, and the excuse
"it's my birthday" and I can do a lot of damage! My sweet husband was
patient enough to follow me around the mall without complaining once.
Later that night we went to dinner with Dan's family at Olive
Garden. The food was yummy, and we had a great visit. Dan's stubborn
parents insisted on paying for us. They are so nice. Check out my awesome PJ's.
 |
| Dan's dad picked them out, which totally cracks me up! I was also enjoying a homemade cinnamon roll from my thoughtful visiting teachers. |
We celebrated with my mom and siblings earlier in the week. My mom made my favorite dish, Lomo Saltado. Que rico! We then played Clue (which is impossible to play with cheating siblings lol) and opened presents.
 |
| 24 years old...yikes |
 |
| You try blowing out 24 candles while someone is blocking them...good thing I got a big mouth |
 |
| the gang who celebrated, Dan was the photographer |
 |
| Proof! I am still taller than my younger sister...as least for another few months or so. |
 |
| my love |
 |
| David hogged all the "tall" genes |
 |
| Sillyness is classic |
|
|
I
hope to have more posts coming your way soon!
7 comments:
I'm a faithful follower! More posts please! :)
i suck and never comment on people's blogs but i do read it so i vote for more posts too! :)
Glad to see your back at it!! Cute PJS!! Keep the posts coming :)
Happy late birthday!
yay finally :) happy birthday i was sad dinner fell through but hoping we get together soon!
The PJ's are so cute! I am so lucky to have such an awesome sis-in-law!
I was wondering when we'd hear from you again:) Happy birthday! Sorry we couldn't come to dinner! I'm excited to see what you and Dan come up with for costumes at the Halloween party this year!
Post a Comment