Wednesday, March 2, 2011

7 1/2 Weeks

Ahh!!!


I'm so excited, I'm nearly fainting at this very moment.

I have been itching for a vacation for months now, and after we filed our taxes we finally had enough extra cash to plan something. We are going on a get-a-way to Puerto Vallarta! We will be staying 6 nights at an all inclusive beach front resort. We leave April 24th, and come back April 30th.

So what does this mean??? I have 7 1/2 weeks to get my body in swim-suit shape. I am super motivated though, and Dan and I are going to look and feel great.




I cannot wait to spend my days on the beach with my hubby. I have been looking at all the fun things there are to do and see in Puerto Vallarta, and I have so many plans for us! I have a feeling these next 7 1/2 weeks are going to go by very slowly.

I think I'll make a chain to countdown the days...

9 comments:

The Ahlins said...

Wow..I thought you were going to tell us you where pregnant. Guess not right? have fun though, very jealous.

Candice said...

ha I was thinking the prego post for sure. Puerto Vallarta sounds splendid this time of year. You guys will much enjoy a Vaca!

Have a lovely vaca!

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard said...

SO JEALOUS!

Jessica said...

That's where we went on our honeymoon. Loved it! Have fun!

Jana Porter said...

haha totally thought you were going to say knocked up! so excited for you guys! and very jealous

Courtney and Tyson said...

Holy jealous! That looks like so much fun!

PS tomorrow night would be great if it still works for you. I don't know what time Tyson will get home from school but it shouldn't be too much later than 8.

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

SO jealous! For some reason prego didn't pop in my mind like everyone elses? Weird. Anyways, where did you find your vaca from? Blake and I want to do something like that for our anniversary this August =)

Jannifer said...

I thought you were prego too, ha. But at the same time I was like why didn't she just wait two more weeks and say 8 weeks. Anyways, super jealous. A vacation sounds so nice right now!

Hailey said...

we just got back from there! it is so amazing you will have so much fun the beaches are beautiful!