On the menu tonight...another new recipe. The "grown up" version consisted of extra sharp cheddar, Gruyere cheese, blue cheese, and bacon. I was suspicious of how it would turn out because I don't really like blue cheese and had never used Gruyere, but it was delicious! I used too many noodles, because it wasn't as cheesy as I would have liked. But Dan devoured the meal, which means it was a success!
If you're interested in checking out the recipe click here
7 comments:
Looks yummy! Keep the recipes coming! I hope we can stop by too! We'll just have to see what the day is like!
MMM! I'll have to try this sometime. I'm sorry, I haven't looked at your blog in a while. We have the same background, I can change mine if you want??
I am impressed! That looks delicious!
You are quite creative! Looks sooo yummy!!
Yummy! You're such a good wifey :) I'll have to make this sometime for Stephen, he's been feeling a bit deprived of good food lately haha!
You are so good to always be looking and trying new things. My dinners are the same old every time.
New Years Eve is my Dad's Birthday and it's tradition to always get the whole fam and have a big party, but Thanks for the invite!
That looks great! Blake just mentioned the other day how we should make a homemade mac n cheese, thanks for the recipe =)
Post a Comment