When I chose the title for our blog i was thinking "Jensen Mayhem...ya know because we are crazy fun, or maybe crazy period." But the actual definitions are far more violent:
"the willful and unlawful crippling or mutilation of another person"
"the criminal act of disabling, disfiguring, or cutting off or making useless one of the members (leg, arm, hand, foot, eye)"
"Violently depriving another person of a body part to render less effective that person's defense of self."
Now, crazy as we may be, Dan and I sure don't go around chopping off arms, or mutilating body parts. We can't even watch Dexter do it.
I am pretty sure it's time to get a new name for our blog. I will certainly look up the definition of whichever name I come up with before hand :)
9 comments:
Ha ha ha. Well, I love the picture on your new header. And I never noticed it was spelled wrong, for what it's worth. :)
Hahaha! That is so funny! Don't worry I was with ya on crazy fun.
I obviously didn't know the meeting of mayhem either! ha ha I was thinking crazy fun as well!
That is hilarious! I need a new header too but it's hard to come up with one.
Oh my I bursted out laughing reading the definition haha. I've been thinking of a header for us also and I can't think of anything creative! Good luck on your next attempt! :D
haha you guys are funny and we still want to go to wendover!
So I wonder how many people came to your blog thinking they were gonna get blood and gore, only to find such a sweet adorable couple? Way to keep 'em guessing. :)
That's hilarious! I totally thought it meant crazy too...well...I guess it kind of does, but I was thinking in a good way! :)
ha that is so funny! at least he looks at your blog though- i am pretty sure most husbands don't even even care about them :)
Post a Comment