We went to the
Jazz game last night. I had never been to a playoff game before...you think the crowd gets into it during the regular season, well it's 10X louder and more intense for the playoffs. It was so much fun! The Jazz played really well, and besides the first few minutes, they were up the entire game! I was hoping to win a free shirt or something, or at least get my minute of fame on the "kiss cam", but that never happened. People got really creative with their posters; I was impressed. My favorite one was this one:
"Nuggets are the worst part of the chicken". Notice they are right behind the Nugget's bench...hilarious.

The half time show didn't look very promising at first, but I am still losing sleep until I figure out the secret behind it! It was a magic show and I can't remember the name of the act, so I will make it up, "Changing outfits in
magical record breaking time" Yeah, the assistant changed outfits in the blink of an eye...like ten times. Sometimes she was in plain site too... Sheesshh...for those of you who saw it or know the trick,
please share :)



We sat on the third row of the upper bowl at center court...we had the perfect view

And now, off to Denver they go to win again...let's hope!
6 comments:
How fun! I haven't been to a Jazz game since we went with Yakun! ha ha You're shirt is so dang cute! We need to go shopping!
I was just thinking that would have been a fun game to go to! You look so cute! And where are you guys getting sun? We should get together this weekend! Our finals are over Wednesday! (This is Courtney, but I don't feel like signing out of Tyson's account:)
We missed you guys at dinner, but it looks like you had tons of fun!
FUN! I would love to go to a playoff game! It would be so intense! I am so jealous... And I agree with Amanda I love your shirt its way cute!
So fun!! You look so cute in your pics! Also...I love that poster! That's super funny!
Playoff games are awesome! Go jazz.
Post a Comment