...Was a police standoff. It was literally on our curbside. From what we heard the cops talking about, the blue van was refusing to cooperate arrest (not sure why he was pulled over in the first place), and he had a pipe bomb inside. The swat team came into our facility and made the tenants who were back there stay back there, and they shut down our entire road west of the freeway. I am probably the nosiest person alive, and Dan kept warning me to get back in case an explosion caused our windows to burst, but hey, I got a few cool pics. I'm sure in an hour or so we will hear the details on KSL, but until then you can read about it first here :)
13 comments:
Holy cow! That would be scary right in front of your house!
That is seriously nuts! How exciting...I wish my life had that much action in it :)
That's crazy! I saw the headline on KSL, but didn't think much of it until I read your blog. I went back and read the story--you had more info than they did. :) Glad that you are all ok, and it just ended up being an exciting evening and not something worse.
Holy cow!! I'm not sure that I would be brave enough to stand by the window to get pictures!! I would be in the corner with a blanket over my head or somthing! :) I'm glad it didn't turn into anything more scary!
LOL, I'm DYING laughing that you took pictures of the whole thing. That just cracks me up. You're so brave! :) What a fun, adventurous evening! (Glad it turned out okay!)
I'm glad you're ok! Sounds like quite the event full night! I'm glad everything is ok!
Turns out the bomb was a fake... it still made for a good story while I was imagining all the details in my head.
thats so funny that you took pictures regardless that a bomb could go off haha!
a fake?!? bummer haha. in regards to my honeymoon description, it's funny cuz i was writing it originally for a future journal, but since i have the blog now, i figured it would be there perfect place for it. thanks for the compliments! cancun seriously was amazing!
this is why you are my news source for Orem. Thank goodness for you risking your life to let me know about the bomb scare on facebook and blogger.
oh my gosh...that's crazy! awesome pics though!
That's so crazy! I'm glad you took pictures! It wouldn't have been the same without them! I'm glad it was a fake.
Holy crap girl, you're brave! Im glad you got pics. Your life is way more intertaning than mine
Post a Comment