This weekend has been one of the funnest weekends I have had in a long time! Let me break it down for ya'll:
Friday: after work we headed down to Payson Hospital to see our new cousin, Melia Dawn Rindlisbacher. She is
adorable!!! With lots of dark curls, and a perfect little nose! I forget how tiny and precious they are. Dan couldn't even resist holding her :) He will be the best daddy someday!

Saturday: after sleeping in, we spent the afternoon at the Spanish Fork Resevoir. Bridgette and her hubby Brent met us down there. It was a lot of fun! Dan fished a little bit, and I got to lay out and read my book. We spent a lot of time in the water...mostly because it was so
hot, but also (as you may know if you have been to the res yourself recently) because it took us forever to get out of the water...the concrete bank was extremely mossy and it was so steep that climbing out was almost impossible. If we didn't have our huge floaty to help us, I would probably still be there! We had a lot of fun, but paid the price with a hefty sunburn! Later that night, we had a
game night with friends. Casey works for a multi billionar (in my opinion) named Dee; she has her own
gia-normous ranch up Hobble Creek Canyon. It is exquiste. If I were a horse, I would be Dee's horse...the stables have heated floors, and they also release a fly killing spray. Casey gave us a little demo of what he spends his time doing...working and training the horses. After the grand tour, we played Pictionary Man, and Catch Phrase. We sure love our friends and are glad for the frequent game nights!
Casey, doing his thang

Easton

Ace
*Let me tell you that being surrounded by such cute babies all weekend doesn't help my baby hungry-ness :)!
Sunday: got up on time for Sacrament, for once! We taught our primary class about being a missionary...I get a hoot out of some of the things they say; for example, during sharing time the teacher asked if anyone had a good memory and could remember what they talked about last week. A sunbeam raised his hand and said, "I have a great memory, that is all I wanted to say." It was hilarious. Kids crack me up. After church we took a two hour nap...what more can I ask for from a weekend?
12 comments:
You and Dan look good holding a baby(: lol... Sounds like you had a fun weekend.
Sounds like u had fun!!
You will be very cute parents when you decide to have one. The lake looks like fun and so does game night. Glad you are enjoying your summer!
Sounds like a great weekend! Can't wait to meet you and Dan's cute wee ones someday, your going to be awesome parents!
Sounds like you and Daniel had a fun PACKED weekend! Very cool! We should really get together again!
Looks like a fun weekend!
My nephew is so cute! Im jealous you got to hang out with him!
Oh she is so cute! Some time you need to take me to this res you're always talking about. I could seriously use some sun
looks like fun! i want to go to the sf res so bad. ive never been. umm you guys should have kids soon lol. when are you going to get on that? ha jk. thanks for the hair comment :) i do hair but my mom is the one who did mine. are you thinking of going way blonde or what??
ya i think it would be way cute!! lets see the pic haha.
fun weekend! Hey I do no some Tasker's I think I knew twins that were my age! I really can't remember! I guess I will see you tomorrow! Visiting teaching at 7 with Debbie and I will try to set it up with Emily at 7:30.
Looks like so much fun!
I made the cake but I bought the bow and a gas station in Salem, the have the cutest stuff!
Are you playing Co-ed! I think next year we should put a friends team together!
Post a Comment