Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm so excited...

"Close your eyes, feel the sand beneath your toes, and the ocean tide wash over your feet..." can you feel it? Are you in Hawaii yet? Ha ha, that's what I felt like again when I found the sd card with our honeymoon pictures on it! It disappeared right after we got home from Hawaii, I was SO bummed! BUT last night I decided to get on the ball and organize our "junk drawer" and there it was! It was so fun to look through them and remember all the fun we had! I am going to post a few so I can remember in case I loose it again!

I was a natural :)
Dan wasn't too shabby either

At the Waikiki zoo
Dinner at the Poly Cultural Center, because we were there on our honeymoon we got to get up and dance in front of everyone

Our sweet tats


In front of the Waikiki temple
Pearl Harbor
At the ocean...I wish we would have gotten better pictures here, but we spent most our energy trying to keep me alive :)

I am not sure where this is, I think it was at a army museum by Pearl Harbor
Dan insisting on taking a picture of me, and me complaining about how freakin hot it was
Waiting for the fire show to start
Ooo la la :)

5 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats! I love looking through pictures from the past! You guys look SO cute.

The Ahlins said...

Wow! how would it be to go to hawaii! It looks like you guys had fun!

Misty said...

AAAAKKKK!! I'm so glad you found your memory card!! I'll bet it's so much fun to look through it all! :) You guys are hot honeymooners!

Mandy said...

I'm glad that you fond it. Now if his wedding ring would appear out of nowhere... :) I'm still very jealous that you got to go to Hawaii!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun in Hawaii! I'm jealous, that is awesome you found your card!