Last night was our turn to host game night, we had Tyson and Courtney, Casey and Kristi, and Ben and Brooke over. We played Catch Phrase, and by the end of the night we were all so tired that we were giving clues like, "its a blank, blank , and blank." The one that will live in infammy, though, goes to Daniel. Here was the clue he gave: "It's the opposite of cook your tomorrow." Hmm... Any guesses? "Make my day" was the actual phrase... ha ha that one will always give everyone a good laugh! There were so many other funny moments we laughed at, but I can't remember them all now. My camera died at the beginning of the night so I didn't get any good pictures of the action :( I did get a cute one of Casey and Kristi though.
2 comments:
So fun! Game nights are the best.
im bummed we always miss the game nights! maybe when i consistently have a husband in town we can come!
Post a Comment