Saturday Morning I went to Amanda Page's bridal shower. She finally jumped on the marriage band wagon like the rest of us! She played the game where you answer questions about your fiance and if you get them wrong you have to stick a marshmallow (or sometimes a piece of gum) in your mouth...she did pretty good, but still got stuck with quite a mouthful! It was fun to see and visit with her and her family though because we don't really any more.
Saturday night we had a surprise birthday party for my sisters Jessie and Alisa, they were genuinly surprised, and we all had a lot of fun. Sunday...not quite as much fun. I was sick for the most part of the day, but am feeling much better today, and very much looking forward to this weekend as well!
6 comments:
Looks like you had quite the weekend. I'm sorry you were sick though that always sucks!
I still can't believe that Kenya's leaving for her mission and Amanda is getting married! I remember when they both were in elementary school! Man, I'm getting old!
sounds like fun! good things are in store for Kenya!
Fun! I looked at that poppies blog it's so cute! I think I'm gonna do a basket like the one on there. Good idea!
Savannah! How are you! Your blog is so cute, you look gorgeous on your wedding!
Post a Comment