I decided my living room was so blah...and it needed some color...I went looking for some pillows for the couches, and everything was so expensive! I decided to make my own...I paid $9 for the fabric, and $5 for the batting...i was able to make three pillows for $14! I love them, and plan on making three more red and two more brown for our other couch. I didn't make the brown ones, shown, but will be making the other two just like them!


Dan chillaxin'

8 comments:
Way cute! You're so freakin' talented! Plus, the extra color adds a ton to your front room! Perfect!
I love those pillows! They are so cute! You did an awesome job! Your living room is so cute by the way!
Look at you! That room looks totally different since the last time I was there! Guess it's time for us to come over again! I love it!
SO CUTE! You go...seamstress girl! Your place looks REALLy cute! I can't wait to see all of it...when was it again...a week from Tuesday?? :)
your pillows are so cute same with the rest of your house!! I wish i was patient enough to put together some pillows! lol
Cute cute cute, I may have to do that!! Oh and I love your living room is adorable also!
Wow I really like this room! you did a great job! So I have a question for you..Where did you get your rug? I have been looking everywhere and they are just so stinkin expensive.
You did awesome!! They are way cute!
Post a Comment